Artisio is a collection of pre-designed templates for all kinds of online and offline portfolios like assessment, design, student, fashion, make-up, visage, digital, hybrid, growth, inspiration, printed, web portfolio, client-oriented, for tablets and laptops, traditional, tourist agency. It is good for Portfolio, CV, VCard, Resume, personal blog, and magazines, as well as it will suit your needs if you are an artist, designer, developer, photographer, fashion, personal profile, or musician (or other professional) who wish to showcase their works, career and businesses.
- 15+ pre-made demos;
- Optimized for search engines;
- Responsive layout;
- Fully customizable;
- Powerful & Lightweight;
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
Required Plugins (included)
- ElementsKit Lite
- Extensions For Elementor
- JetWidgets For Elementor
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize