Free Builder Access
- Drag & Drop, Duplicate or Delete Modules
- Create Unlimited Structures
- Change Colours
- Edit Text
- Link (background) Images with a custom Url
- Undo/ or Redo Adjustments
- Responsive Preview Mode
- Export file to Desktop
Campaign Monitor Support
- If you import your template into Campaign Monitor, you will able to edit texts, buttons and images. Repeater and Layout tags are included, be aware that not full features are supported by this builder.
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- Apple Mail
- Yahoo Mail
- Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007/2010
- Outlook Express
- Windows Mail
- Lotus Notes 8/8.5
- iPhone (4/5/6/6+)
- Live Mail
- Gmail App not supported
- Google Fonts may not properly render in specific clients, unsupported fonts will auto fallback to standard web fonts.
- Versions of Outlook may not support background images.
- Images aren’t included in your download.
- Q: The background images in Gmail won’t stretch full width. How can I fix this? A: Gmail doesn’t support css in bg images, upload a larger background image so it fully covers the entire background.
- Q: Is the Builder included in my purchase? A: No, the Builder isn’t included so you aren’t able to host it on your own server.
- Q: I purchased the template, what now? A: You can immediately start editing your newsletter our free builder. But your purchase also comes with a standard .html newsletter file, Campaign Monitor and MailChimp compatible file. If you are using one of these services simply import these files into the service you are using.
- Q: I need help customizing my purchased template, is this included in your support? A: Our team is standby to support you with small customizations.
- Q: Are custom fonts supported? A: Email Clients that support custom web fonts: iOS Mail, Apple Mail, Android (default client), Thunderbird. Other clients will show a standard fallback webfont.Information about the Template
- There are a lot of great (free) sites out there that helps us improve our work and makes our lives easier, when comes to image usage and inspiration. Big shout out to the following resources: superfamous, dribbble, splitshire, deathtothestockphoto, unsplash, Graphicburger, picjumbo and logo instant (images are not included in your purchase).
There are no reviews yet.